Terms & Conditions
Buying from us or a third party.
- If you buy goods from us on our site, you agree to be legally bound by this contract. We make it clear that you are buying goods from us by displaying the third party’s name on our Product Pages and the Website Basket.
- Please read them carefully before you place any orders on our website, as they set out important information about your and our rights and obligations.
- You must agree to these terms before you place your order with us.
- If you buy goods from a third party using our site, you will be entering into a contract with them. We will make it clear that you are buying goods from a third party by displaying the third party’s name on our Product Pages and the Website Basket.
- Where you are buying goods from a third party, you should take time to review their terms and conditions and other policies prior to purchasing their goods. Each third party is required to comply with certain obligations. A summary of the main points .
- You must be at least 18 years old and a resident of the UK to place an order on our website.
We are Velocity Marketplaces Limited (trading as Money Back Market), a company registered in England and Wales under company number: 11012952. Our registered office is at: Town Gate, 34 London Street, Basingstoke, Hants, RG21 7NY. Our VAT number is: GB285232792.
How to contact us
You can contact us by sending an email to [email protected].
- Any reference to ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ in these terms is to Velocity Marketplaces Limited, and any reference to ‘you’ or ‘your’ is to the person placing an order on our
- We may make changes to these terms at any time. However, the terms which apply to your order will be those in force at the time you submitted your order to us.
- Please print out or save a copy of these terms and any emails from us for your records, as we will not save or file a copy for you. These terms are only available in English.
- Please check your order carefully and correct any errors before you submit it to us.
- After you place your order, we will pass your order on to the product supplier and send you an acknowledgment email to let you know that we have received and forwarded your This does not mean that your order has been accepted by us or the supplier. Your order is an offer to buy products from us/the supplier on the terms of the supplier or these terms.
- Acceptance of your order by us/the supplier takes place when we dispatch your order to you, at which point a legally binding contract is formed between you and us/the supplier on these terms. We will send you a shipping confirmation email to let you know once your order has been dispatched.
- If we do not accept your order, for example because we have been unable to pre-authorise the payment, the products are unavailable, you are under 18 or live outside of the UK, or there has been a mistake regarding the pricing or description of the products, we will email you using the details you provided when you placed your We have the right to reject any order for any reason.
- Please note that the minimum basket value for an order (which is defined as the product price plus and postage and packing charges) is set at £1. Orders for less than this amount will be rejected, even if accepted initially.
- Where you have a cashback credit on your account and you attempt to use sufficient cashback credit to reduce the basket value to below the minimum of £1, the cashback credit which you have applied will be adjusted to ensure the minimum basket value of £1 is met, with any excess credit returned to your account. Please also note that any cashback credit on a purchase will only be applied to a customer’s account on a valid purchase and will only be credited and usable 30 days after an item has shipped. Please also note that any unused cashback credits will be lost if not used within 60 days of the shipment of the product which generated the cashback credit. Any items returned will void any scheduled cashback.
- Any cashback or credit applied during checkout cannot be redeemed against shipping costs when making a qualifying purchase.
All orders are subject to availability. We cannot guarantee that any product will be available at any given time. In certain circumstances beyond our reasonable control, for example where there has been a change in law, we may need to stop selling certain products. If this happens and it affects your order, we will notify you by email, cancel your order and provide you with a full refund (including any delivery costs) if payment has already been taken.
Making changes to your order
If you would like to make any changes to your order after you have submitted it, please contact us as soon as possible and we will let you know if it is possible to change your order.
- Descriptions of our products are set out on our
- Please read the product description carefully. Pictures and images of the products or their packaging on our website are for illustration purposes only. Your products and their packaging may vary slightly from those pictures or images.
- We cannot guarantee that the colours displayed on your device will match exactly the appearance of your The colours of the products displayed on our website may vary depending on what device you are using and your settings.
- All weights, sizes and measurements set out on our website are as accurate as possible but there may be a small tolerance of up to 5%.
You must use our products only for domestic and personal use. You must not use our products for commercial, business or resale purposes.
- Prices for our products are set out on our All prices are in pounds sterling (£)(GBP) and include VAT at the applicable rate, but exclude delivery charges. Read information on delivery options and costs.
- Prices for our products and delivery charges may change at any time. Such changes will not affect existing orders.
- If there has been an error on the website regarding the pricing of any of our products and this affects your order, we will try to contact you using the contact details you provided when you placed your We will give you the option to re-confirm your order at the correct price or to cancel your order. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you by email.
- We accept the following credit cards and debit cards: VISA, and Mastercard. You can also pay by PayPal. All credit card and debit card payments need to be authorised by the relevant card issuer.
- We will take payment from your card at the time you place your order. If the payment is unsuccessful, we will try to contact you using the contact details you provided when you placed your If we are unable to contact you, we will cancel your order and notify you by email.
Delivery dates and costs
- Read information on delivery options and costs. You will be given available delivery options to choose from when you place your We may not deliver to certain locations such as Northern Ireland, and some postcodes in the Scottish Highlands and Islands or any address outside of the UK.
- Your order will be delivered on the selected delivery date or within the delivery period specified, depending on the delivery option you chose when you placed yourWe will deliver your order within 30 days of the shipping confirmation email unless otherwise agreed between you and us.
- Any delivery dates stated during the order process, or in your order acknowledgment or shipping confirmation emails, are estimates, unless we have agreed a specific delivery date with you.
- We will do all that we reasonably can to deliver your order within the delivery period or on the delivery date agreed with you. If your delivery is delayed, we will email you to let you know as soon as reasonably possible. However, we are not liable to you for any losses you incur if delivery is delayed because of circumstances beyond our reasonable control (for example, severe weather, accidents or unpredictable traffic delays).
- We will deliver your order to the address specified by you when you placed your
- If no one is available to take delivery, we will post an attempted delivery notification through your letterbox with information on how to re-arrange delivery OR follow the delivery instructions you provided to us (eg leaving it in a specified safe location or delivering it to a neighbour or nearby business) and post a delivery note through your letterbox or email you to let you know where we have left your package. If a further delivery attempt is unsuccessful OR we are unable to follow your delivery instructions, we will notify you by email, cancel your order and refund you the price of the products (but not the delivery charge).
- Please examine the products as soon as reasonably possible after delivery and notify us of any fault or damage as soon as reasonably possible.
- Once your order has been delivered to your address or in accordance with the delivery instructions you provided to us, the risk in the products passes to you and the goods are classed as having been ‘delivered’. This means that you are responsible for the products and we are not liable to you if the products are stolen or damaged after they have been delivered to you. This does not affect your legal rights if the products are faulty or misdescribed. Ownership of the products passes to you once you have paid for them in full.
Your right to cancel and returns
- You have 14 days from the delivery date to change your mind and cancel yourThis does not apply to perishable products, bespoke or personalised products, books or any products that have a protective or hygiene seal (e.g. underwear, beauty products, pierced jewellery, DVDs, video games etc) if that seal has been broken.
- To cancel your order, please email us at [email protected]. You can also use the cancellation button within your My Account area. To help us process your cancellation more quickly, please have your order number ready or include it in the email or cancellation form you send to us.
- If you have already received your order, you must return the products to us within 14 days of receiving the product notifying us of the reason for return.. The deadline is met if you send the products back to us before the 14-day period has expired. We strongly recommend that you get proof of postage. We may withhold the refund until we have received the products back from you or until you have provided us with evidence that you have sent the products back (whichever is earlier).
- Products must be returned to us in a new and unused condition and, to the extent possible, in their original packaging. We may make a deduction from the refund amount if you have handled the product in a way that has diminished the value of the product, if such handling was beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the products. You are responsible for the products while they are in your
- Unless your products are faulty or misdescribed, you are responsible for the cost of returning the products to us.For information on how to return your products to us, read our delivery and returns policy.
- We will provide you with a full refund (including the basic delivery charges of sending the product to you) as soon as possible. If you cancelled before you received any products, we will issue the refund no later than 14 days after the day on which you told us that you want to cancel. If you have sent products back to us, we will issue the refund no later than 14 days after the day we receive the products back from you or, if earlier, 14 days after the day you provide us with evidence that you have sent the products back.
- We will issue your refund to the same payment method you used when you placed your
- The products that we provide to you must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with our contract with you.
- During the expected lifespan of your product, you are entitled to the following:
- This is a summary of some of your key rights. They are in addition to your cancellation rights set out in clause 15 For more detailed information on your rights, visit the Citizens Advice website at www.citizensadvice.org.uk or call 0808 223 1133.
- If your products are faulty or misdescribed, please contact us as soon as reasonably possible.
Up to 30 days: If your product is faulty, you can get an immediate refund. Up to six months: If the product cannot be repaired or replaced, then you are entitled to a full refund in most cases. Up to six years: If the product does not last a reasonable length of time, you may be entitled to some money back.
Events beyond our control
We are not liable to you if we fail to comply with these terms because of circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
Our responsibility to you
- If we breach these terms or are negligent, we are liable to you for foreseeable loss or damage that you suffer as a result. By ‘foreseeable’ we mean that, at the time the contract was made, it was either clear that such loss or damage would occur or you and we both knew that it might reasonably occur, as a result of something we did (or failed to do).
- We are not liable to you for any loss or damage that was not foreseeable, any loss or damage not caused by our breach or negligence, or any business loss or damage.
- Nothing in these terms excludes or limits our liability for any death or personal injury caused by our negligence, liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that the law does not allow us to exclude or limit.
No third party rights
No one other than us or you has any right to enforce any of these terms.
Transfer of rights
- We may transfer our rights under these terms to another business without your consent, but we will notify you of the transfer and make sure that your rights are not adversely affected as a result.
- You are not allowed to transfer your rights under these terms to anyone without our prior written consent.
- If you are unhappy with us or the products you ordered, please contact us at [email protected].
Governing law and jurisdiction
- The laws of England and Wales apply to these terms, although if you are resident elsewhere you will retain the benefit of any mandatory protections given to you by the laws of that country.
- Any disputes will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. This means that you can choose whether to bring a claim in the courts of England and Wales or in the courts of another part of the UK in which you live.
- Cashback (effectively 'Account Credit') is given to our customers at the advertised rate following a successful purchase.
- Cashback credit is applied at the discretion of the website operator.
- Valid cashback credit will be applied to a Customer's account at the advertised number of days after an order has shipped, in the case that an order or item is cancelled or returned.
- In the period that the Customer's item has been shipped to that of the advertised number of days after an item has shipped, potential future cashback is displayed in a Customer's account as 'Pending'.
- Once the cashback is active, it can optionally be applied to an order at checkout.
- Cashback credit expires at the advertised number of days if it is not used. This time period is visible within the Customer's account. Credit due to expire in the near future is also displayed.